Liszka Legal is a law firm providing comprehensive legal services for business entities and investors.
Our team consists of professional lawyers, accountants and insolvency practitioners whose expertise is perfectly adapted to the requirements of the constantly changing business environment.
- comprehensive legal advice on investment in Poland with regard to all local and international legal requirements and tax implications;
- professional tax and accounting advice in all aspects of business activity;
- professional representation in litigation before courts in Poland (commercial, civil and administrative courts);
- due diligence in merger and acquisition projects;
- drafting of, or negotiating, contracts in cross-border business relations;
- drafting of professional contracts, terms & conditions and other documents which build solid formal foundations of any legal relation and secure the interests of our clients;
- consultancy on tax aspects of your activity and development of comprehensive strategies that take into account the avoidance of double taxation and transfer pricing requirements;
- fast and effective debt collection;
- comprehensive care and formal representation in restructuring and insolvency proceedings;
- employment and social security consultancy, as well as the keeping of staff and payroll registers;
- assistance in relation to the implementation of internal regulations and by-laws of organisations;
- representation in the course of all inspections of administrative bodies (tax authorities, social security authorities, Inspectorate of Road Transport, National Labour Inspectorate and other);
- consultancy on, and representation in, intellectual property law cases;
- assistance in corporate transformations.